- There’s no way I’m going to die from Huntington’s Chorea.
- The Atlanta Braves are not going to lose a playoff game this year.
- Unless something unbelievable happens, I won’t have to endure an image of Chris Christie raising his right hand to take the oath of office.
- The statute of limitations has run out on lots and lots of my crimes and misdemeanors.
- I can beat the computer at chess, if I set the preferences to the me-vs-Willow-Palin setting.
2 thoughts on “Five Reasons I Feel So Effing Fortunate”
statuTe of limitations, not statue.
What about “I am still waking up on the right side of the grass or, people